- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Weight 1.4 lb
- Ports One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interface (RJ-45)
- Warranty Aruba Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Connectivity, standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Weight 650 g
- Wi-Fi antenna Four integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 4×4 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.1dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.0dBi in 5GHz.
- Radio coverage Four integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 4×4 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.1dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.0dBi in 5GHz.
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 7.2 x 7.1 x 1.9 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 182 x 180 x 48 mm
- Power Consumption Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 14.4W (802.3at POE), 13.6W (802.3af POE) or 12.7W (DC)
Aruba 310 Series Access Points are high-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 access points providing the best performance/price ratio, due to the full 4SS MU-MIMO performance @ 5GHz and its comparably lower price. The unrestricted operation on 802.3.af power enables customers to leverage their power sources without giving up any features. It’s ideal for high device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, hotels and enterprise offices, where the organization is cost sensitive.
Cost-Efficient Wave 2 Access Points for Mid-Market
The Aruba 310 Series Access Points provide fast gigabit data speeds and a superb user experience for mobile devices, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, and applications in high density office environments.
Integrated BLE Beacon to remotely manage battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
4×4:4SS SU/MU-MIMO @ 5GHz; and 2×2:2SS SU-MIMO @ 2.4GHz to ensure the highest performance.
Aruba 310 Series Access Points delivers aggregate 2.1Gbps data rate with 1.7Gbps @ 5GHz and 400Mbps @ 2.4GHz
Provide Simultaneous Data Transmission to Multiple Devices and Improving Network Efficiency
In Aruba Instant mode (Aruba IAP) a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs. A built-in migration path allows 310 Series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is managed by a Mobility Controller.
Aruba 310 Series Access Points offer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding when managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers.
A Choice of Operating Modes to Meet Your Unique Management and Deployment Requirements.
- HPE Aruba WW Education Tech Training SVC
- Aruba 3Y FC NBD Exch IAP 315 SVC,IAP 315, 9×5 HW support with next business day HW exchange. 24×7 SW phone support and SW Updates for eligible SW.
- Aruba 5Y FC NBD Exch IAP 315 SVC,IAP 315, 9×5 HW support with next business day HW exchange. 24×7 SW phone support and SW Updates for eligible SW.
- PC-AC-DEN (DK) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-EC CONT EURO AC POWER CORD
- PC-AC-IT (IT) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-SWI (CH) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-UK (UK) AC Power Cord
- PC-AC-ZA (ZA) AC Power Cord
- AP-AC-12V30B 12V 30W Power Adapter (HPE)
- AP-MNT-W4 Low Profile Basic AP Mount Kit
- AP-310-MNT-W3 AP Mount Kit
- Aruba 310 Series Access Points
- Aruba Play Card for Primary Education
- Aruba Product and Solution Poster
- Aruba 310 Series Wireless Access Points Data Sheet
- Aruba 310 Series Access Points – Data sheet
- Aruba 310 Series Wireless Access Points Ordering Guide
- Aruba Products and Solutions Brochure
- Purple Partner Solution Overview
- Is your network ready to support a mobile workforce?